As per the Ontario Ministry of Health and the guidelines from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, we are now permitted to re-open for all dental treatment!
Please call our office to schedule your appointment at 519-472-4460
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), Public Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons ( RCDSO) We follow the guidelines of these authorities so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each of their recommendations.
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the way dental procedures will be done. The team at Luka Dental is committed to providing high-quality dental care in the safest possible environment for our patients and their families. Optimal oral health and overall well being is our pledge to you.
Our delivery of dental care will continue, it just may look a little different going forward, for example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. And to inform you of our new protocols. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Contactless check-in, i.e., no waiting room. Barriers installed at the reception desk.
- Touchless hand sanitizing station available at the entrance, mask will be provided if you don’t have one and your temperature will be checked with a non-touch thermometer.
- Physical distancing protocol is followed.
- Appointments are staggered to limit patients' traffic.
- Enhanced PPE protocol in place.
- COVID-19 sanitization and disinfection protocol before and after each patient.
- Teledentistry is available for patients who cannot make it to the office.